Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

My Traffline Story

Traffline app has personally helped me in tolerating all hectic trffics and reaching my destiny on time.
Interning in Traffline was an overall mixed feeling for me. Along with learning things about marketing I came across a lot of emotions in completing the given tasks.


Task of Completing the downloads-We have heard that its quite tough to convince people for buying things but when things are free online then also people are reluctant to try it for once. So getting into all kind of trying hard, I made up to convince my  friends for using Traffline.


Task of Promotion- Well marketing is all about making your product popular in the market along with the highlights of its application.



My internship here is almost going to get over and my wishes are with traffline for a bright future.Last but not the least I would like to thank my cluster manager, Divya for helping me whenever I needed help.

No comments:

Post a Comment